- Personal Trainer
- Unique Beauty
- Sports Therapy
- Contact Us
- Membership Area
Taking on board the Government’s most recent advice, we are remaining open and will make the following changes:
In light of these recent events we will be changing a few things throughout the club with effect from the 18th March 2020. We would like to ensure you all that we are taking the Government’s advice very seriously and have implemented the following changes at Lichfield Health and Fitness Club to ensure the health and safety of our members and staff.
- Currently we will be following the advice we have been given and will be closing the steam room until further notice (due to its hot and humid conditions)
- All classes will now be restricted to 10 people (please check your booking via the app or call the club)
- We will be reducing class times to enable staff to clean between sessions.
- We ask that members leave the studio in between to enable us to carry out necessary sanitising of equipment.
- Cardiovascular machines in the gym will be separated to allow enough distance between each member when working out.
- We ask all members to bring a sweat towel with them for use in the gym and classes, if you have no towel you will not be permitted to exercise.
If you are currently in self isolation or looking after a loved one and still want to exercise, we have attached a link for 95 free LES MILLS on demand workouts
We are also implementing the following to ensure your safety:
- We will continue to monitor developments in respect of COVID-19 and are following the advice and guidance of Public Health England.
- We have made sure that the club has extra stock of hand wash, tissues and sanitiser spray.
- We are ensuring that staff increase the number of cleaning hours in club.
- We have information posted in club giving members advice on how they can protect themselves and each other.
- We ask that members adhere to previous cleaning communication and ensure they wipe down kit after use.
- We also ask if you do feel ill that for the moment you stay at home until symptoms have cleared.
This is a strange and crazy time for us all, not just in Lichfield or the UK but on a global scale.
I just wanted to thank you again for the support you’ve consistently shown us over the years that we’ve been Lichfield Health and Fitness.
In the meantime, be safe, stay safe and keep active
From all of us at Lichfield Health Club